Website Term of Use
- Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. will not permit links from other sites without consent.
- This website shall not be misused in any way whatsoever.
- The images and text contained within this website are the intellectual property and copyright of Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. unless otherwise stated.
- Registered Trade names are used with the consent of the companies that own them.
- You are permitted only to print copies of any pages on this website solely for your own non-commercial use. If you wish to use material on this website for any other purpose you must seek the consent of Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd.
- Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. have taken great care to ensure that information and advice, which is given in good faith, is accurate but cannot accept any responsibility for any mistakes or omissions.
- Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. will try to keep our website on-line at all times but cannot be held responsible if it is unavailable at any time or for any period of time for whatever reason.
- Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. will contain links to other websites. A link to another company does not constitute an endorsement of that company or its products or services.
Terms of Business
- Any goods (turf, topsoil, bark mulch, playground bark, compost or fertiliser or the like) ordered from Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. whether delivered or collected shall remain in the ownership of Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. until payment has cleared.
- In the unlikely event of a cheque failing to clear then Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd. reserve the rights to claim reasonable administrative costs in dealing with the matter and to pass on any other costs, at cost, of any charges made by Banks, Building Societies etc.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint you are asked first to seek redress from Blackfords Turf and Topsoil Ltd.